Door Handing is the process by which the Baldwin® Evolved smart lock determines whether the deadbolt faces the right or the left.
Door handing instructions:
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove the battery pack from the lock.
- While holding the Program button, reinsert the battery pack, then release the Program button.
- Press the Program button once more, and the lock will go through the door handing process. The bolt will drive excessively in both directions. After the handing process is complete, Evolved will beep if sound is turned on.
- Reinstall the battery cover.