FOR THE MOBILE APP:
- In the Kevō mobile app, navigate to "My Locks & eKeys."
- Select the lock associated with the users you wish to delete.
- Tap the "eKeys" icon at the bottom of the screen (second tab from the left).
- Tap the "edit" button in the top right corner. It will turn into a blue "cancel" button when you can edit eKeys.
- Select the user(s) you wish to modify and select "DELETE."
FOR THE WEB PORTAL:
- In the Kevō web portal, navigate to "My Locks & Keys."
- Click on the lock associated with the users you wish to delete.
- Check the box next to the user you wish to disable or delete.
- Click "DELETE."