- Ensure that Bluetooth is on, as indicated by a small icon on the upper right corner of the smart device screen.
- Press and hold the Program button again until Kevō beeps (if sound is turned on). The Bluetooth symbol in the top right corner of the screen should blink while the lock and smart device are communicating.
- If the problem still persists, close and reopen the Kevō app. Make sure the lock is functioning properly by touching the lock's touch surface to make the light sweeps blue. If the light does not sweep blue, check the lock batteries and all the cable connections.
- Restart the enrollment process.
- Someone may already be the Owner of the lock. To reset the lock, press and hold the top left white button (A) for about 10 seconds until the lock beeps and the light flashes red. Then retry the enrollment process again.
If you are still experiencing issues, please call Kevō support.